1) Butter London nail polish-a great stocking stuffer. If you read this blog you know I am a HUGE fan. "Free" nail polishes are all the rage and nothing new now. But I still think this brand's point of difference is that it is the chicest with the most unique colors.
3) Luxe lip color from YSL--a must. So, I just recently took the plunge on this brand. Clearly, given the price point it is not for everyday but certainly for every night. Go for a red or coral.
4) Statement jewelry. I am very much a fan of unique jewelry pieces. Anyone that knows me can tell you I am not a fan of being a "twin" which is why I love to celebrate unique style on this blog! Anyway, the best place for unique jewelry is of course estate sales, flea markets and vintage stores. But JCrew famously takes inspiration from vintage pieces to create more modern versions. Here are a few inspirational pieces.
|Collection of JCrew bracelets|
|Unique jewels from Paris vintage flea markets|
|JCrew Collection bracelet|
|JCrew Collection Necklace|
5) Books. Poshinistas do read more than fashion magazines. Intelligence is posh!
6) Shoes. Currently obsessed with Chanel. I think it was Paris.