Posh Beauty: Butter London NYE Nails!
The look is very simple to replicate and took about 5 minutes more than a normal nail polish application. Tools required are: base coat, topcoat, two complimentary nail colors and a basic makeup sponge.
- Prime nails as normal (cut, buff and shape)
- Apply Base coat (allow to dry)
- Apply Base Color (Union Jack Black). Allow to dry enough so that it is touchable but still tacky.
- Pour a small amount of "Top Base" color (Hampstead Heath) on paper (I used parchment, wax would work as well)
- Dip sponge lightly into color
- Sponge "Top Base" color on the nail. Keep sponging until you get color intensity you like but lightly enough to allow the base coat to show through.
- Apply topcoat over entire nail.
- Voila' Posh Nails!
|Colors-Union Jack Black and Hampstead Heath|
|Simple make-up sponge|
|The result- Posh Nails!|